POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Rose (WIP #3) : A Rose (WIP #3) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  A Rose (WIP #3)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 May 2004 21:21:46
Message: <40b9372a@news.povray.org>
So, another latest render. One thing up ahead: the texture for the floor got
messed up, I commented the wrong section out. Now the texture fades from
non-reflecting red granite to reflecting pure white...

I'm unsure if the columns will get a texture of their own or stay reflective
and white, as I like the simplicity. Maybe a subtle one. I'm also planning
on adding some ground fog to brighten the horizon and the lower clouds
somewhat, but not much. Just a subtle gradient for the horizon.

I'm pretty much closing in on the final form. Comments, as always, welcome,
though I doubt that I'll get much response now that this is the third
version I post...

Regards,
Tim

--